TONI'S AMBLE THRU' LIFE

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Welcome to the new look!

I'm sure that the changes to the blog will come as a bit of a shock, not least the colour scheme and the new layout.  Be that as it may, and by now I hope the surprise has lessened a little, in line with my more cheery outlook I've decided to brighten things up a bit.

I've been mulling over the changes for a while and at 1:30am on a Sunday morning I finally got on with it, resulting in a colour scheme that resembles the sun on a drug induced high.  My reasons for the change are simple, I wanted some colour, so that all of the text and images stood out and you could see things more clearly.  The one thing that did concern me about the previous layout was that it appeared washed out and looked confusing, to my eyes at least.  I think that everything is much better defined and easier on the eye.  Let me know if you agree or disagree with the new changes and layout.

As for my recently published book, 'Nick & Jenny', I'd be grateful if you could mention it to your families, friends, people at work and so on.  I might also add that I hope to publish my next book, 'Danny's Navel Adventure' in June/July time.  Danny's Navel Adventure is a comedy about a man who goes off into the world to find answers to the one question that bothered him, whether or not he'd ever been in love.  The final draft has now been done, and apart from designing a front cover and a few cosmetic changes it is finished.

Ok, just a quickie for this posting and I'll catch up with you soon.  Take care, and remember to keep smiling!

No comments: