TONI'S AMBLE THRU' LIFE

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Coming out of the closet!

I've just finished a late breakfast, well it is Saturday morning, and I'm feeling rather silly for no other reason it takes my mind off the very sore butt I'm now squashing into the office chair. Yes, you read correctly, Toni's vast acreage is suffering from a very naughty attack by an unknown, but large, source of fetish desire.


I dare say you've now got your mind buried deep in some god awful cesspit, containing the leftovers of....no, I refuse to go there...I'm not joining you...I'm staying here, in the chair, feeling sorry for my poor, badly abused bottom. Please have a little sympathy for my bum, after all it's the result of the dickheads, who think it's funny to make me bend over, double up, in some sort of frenzy of ribaldry. God I'm suffering this morning!

My guess, at this point in time, is that you're sitting there, lying there, or whatever position you find yourself in, thinking that I've come out of the closet, some thinking finally, and I'm now mincing around like a born again smoker, high on nicotine for the first time in twenty years; and like all born again wannabees, is making whoopee at discovering freedom from sin makes you a happy, and unconfused, chappie.

Sadly, for those inclined to always think the worst of people, especially me, I started my exercise regime this morning and my bottom is suffering from too much clenching and thrusting. I'm not sure how much more my poor derriere can take. I think I'm going through another mid-life crisis!

No comments: